« Home | BIG NAME LEAVES OLD TRAFFORDSir Alex Ferguson may ... » | SHARP AND HILL INSPIRE QUINS' BOUNCE BACK TO BEAT ... » | CAN SPURS BREAK INTO THE TOP FOUR?Justin Edinburgh... » | LUQUE HITS OUT AT NEWCASTLEAlbert Luque, the forme... » | RONALDO: I WILL SIGN FOR MADRID NEXT WEEKCristiano... » | DROGBA WANTS TO MOVE TO BARCA - TOUREDidier Drogba... » | SHAH INSPIRES CRUSADERS TO TWENTY20 GLORYMiddlesex... » | TWENTY20 SEMI-FINAL ROUND-UPGraham Napier was unab... » | HARMISON RECALLED FOR THIRD TESTSteve Harmison, th... » | BURROW SPARK GIVES LEEDS EXTRA FIREPOWERRob Burrow... »

MILITO: SPURS, CITY - COME AND GET ME

Diego Milito has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Manchester City and Tottenham. The Argentina striker, currently in Spain with Real Zaragoza, has been coveted by a number of top European sides this summer. But with the transfer window closing at the end of the month, he has indicated that it is now or never if he is to move.

The 29-year-old, who has netted a goal every other game in three La Liga seasons, has three more years on his current contract.

But he said: "When the club receive an offer that interests both sides, we will explore the possibility of a move. It has been agreed that if an offer arrives for the good of both sides, we will study and evaluate the possibility of moving."

Milito acknowledged that in the event he does not move, he would be happy to remain at Zaragoza. "Today I am Zaragoza player and I have three more years of contract," he continued. "I am happy here but although the market is very slow, we must expect movements.

"At the moment there are no firm proposals. I speak often with my agent and he said that the market is very complicated and we must wait. But I am not desperate.

"I have no problem in staying. Last year I had some important offers too. I am very grateful to this club and the fans who have given me a lot and if I have to remain here, no problem. God will decide the future."

Labels: , , ,